منتدى بسقلا

هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

منتدى ثقافي إجتماعي ترفيهي

3 مشترك

BBC - BBC Radio 5 live Programmes - Tony Livesey

marie
    marie

عدد المساهمات : 4
    تاريخ التسجيل : 29/07/2010
    العمر : 34
    الموقع : sudan

BBC - BBC Radio 5 live Programmes - Tony Livesey  Empty BBC - BBC Radio 5 live Programmes - Tony Livesey

مُساهمة  marie الخميس يوليو 29, 2010 4:04 am

Hello boye
    المشرف
    المشرف
    Admin
    Admin

عدد المساهمات : 104
    تاريخ التسجيل : 27/02/2010
    العمر : 50
    الموقع : بسقلا

BBC - BBC Radio 5 live Programmes - Tony Livesey  Empty رد: BBC - BBC Radio 5 live Programmes - Tony Livesey

مُساهمة  المشرف الخميس يوليو 29, 2010 10:28 am

Welcome
    You are welcome in this forum and hope the commitment Bakoignyn Forum and We hope if you write in Arabic so that everyone can read your posts and thank you
    marie
    marie

BBC - BBC Radio 5 live Programmes - Tony Livesey  Empty رد: BBC - BBC Radio 5 live Programmes - Tony Livesey

مُساهمة  marie الخميس يوليو 29, 2010 12:47 pm

Hello to all - I've got this site from a search engine google chance - where is this building - and why not write one in English - 21 century we want to communicate with you - Thanks
    ابن البلد
    ابن البلد
    عضو شرف
    عضو شرف

عدد المساهمات : 85
    تاريخ التسجيل : 09/03/2010
    الموقع : القمر

مُساهمة  ابن البلد الجمعة يوليو 30, 2010 3:48 pm

any way u r welcome in this forum and hope to be together to present every useful to all
    u r wecome again
    marie
    marie

مُساهمة  marie الجمعة يوليو 30, 2010 4:34 pm

You are welcome - Are you a writer, or what, I want to communicate here - and I hope that the Home Address in English so that I can communicate with you - Hot Kisses
    المشرف
    المشرف
    Admin
    Admin

عدد المساهمات : 104
    تاريخ التسجيل : 27/02/2010
    العمر : 50
    الموقع : بسقلا

مُساهمة  المشرف الأحد أغسطس 01, 2010 6:00 pm

Regards
    This small village called Bsagla. Syria has a population of five thousand people. Most people working in agriculture and government sectors.
    One of the main crop of figs and olives.
    Most of the villagers can not read English. We want everyone to understand all the messages.
    Therefore: I will translate your posts to all. And you translate responses to your posts.
    Regards to. Thanks
    marie
    marie

مُساهمة  marie الأحد أغسطس 01, 2010 6:54 pm

Thank you with hot kisses

الوقت/التاريخ الآن هو الجمعة مايو 17, 2024 10:13 am